Ad Home

Friday, June 28, 2013

Naija parents too sure


I know this title sounds pretty lame but i no wan know jor, this is the best title i can think of. Was just remembering all those holllywood movies we see everyday and comparing it with our naija day to day life and i kept laughing to the extent that my mum taught i was mad. I'm serious oo! Forget. I will give one example and i know u guys will reason along with me.

Example . Imagine one mumu boy telling his dad. "dad, i wanna go to the movies" the dad says "son i'm afraid u cant go, am sorry" the thing that now vexes me is that the son will tell his dad "but dad, i insist!" Can u imagine? If na for naija na igbarun(slap) go follow u, courtesy your typical naija pman. Abi. Abi d child dey mad ni?. The dad will be like " i said u are not going and you are telling me you insist, bomb dey your head ni? Naija too sure jare. Our parents instill correct discipline in us. But it can be bad too sha. Abi wetin una think?

No comments:

Post a Comment