Ad Home

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Exclusive!!: Buhari declares assets

It seems the newly-elected APC Presidential Candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari is now getting some good advice from his handlers on how to engage with the public, rightly, ahead of the 2015 elections.

To drive home his believe in transparency, Buhari has declared his assets openly. The man who is putting what a source told Date360.net is "fine touches" to his strategy, declared his assets thus:

“I have at least One Million Naira in my bank, having paid N5.5 million to pick my form from my party. I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows. I have a house each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I borrowed money to build. I never had a foreign account since I finished my courses in the USA, India and the UK. I never owned any property outside Nigeria. Never,” he declares on Facebook.

I "yimud" when i heard this tho.😊

Result of APC Presidential Primary.

These are the acts that endeared a candidate to the hearts of Nigerians ahead of elections. I hope those who are managing President Jonathan will rise to the challenge and give the people right information.


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment