Ad Home

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Devil's Workshop: Episode 2

"Ok calm down kola", i said to myself as i reached out to the door. *cleared throat * "who is it please?!" I yelled in curiosity, there was no reply whatsoever, i yelled again. "Please who is there?" In a more awkward manner but still no reply. "Mtseew" i sighed as i thought to myself what sort of retard could be disturbing my peace. I headed back to my dressing table but before i could even take two steps i heard a knock on the door again. "Ahn ahn, who is it jor? Can't you talk ni?" As i walked briskly to open the door without expecting any confirmation of identity from whoever it was at the door. I opened the door immediately with a stint of disgust but was calmed by who it was i saw staring at me at the door post. I could also perceive a potent and familiar concussion of french cologne. "Chai, i must be dreaming" i said within myself as i kept looking at her like a mischievous child who had run out of lies to tell his raging mother. It was Funmi, the one and only funmi who happened to be an old flame i still had a thing for. She smiled as she shouted "surprise!" Gleeming with smile. "Woah! Funmi you didn't say u were gonna be coming over" i said in profound astonishment, "yeah i decided to give you a surprise visit dear, since i hadn't seen you in forever and besides, i missed your birthday remember? So I'm making it up to you tonight" she said still smiling mystically at me. I paused, not knowing what to say to her for few seconds. Apparently she was gonna ruin my night out with Dammy next door. "What's wrong Kola, aren't you glad to see me?" She snapped. "Oh yeah baby, i am glad" i replied and put up the most plastic smile you would ever see. This "werey" girl was gonna ruin my evening, ahn ahn, she didn't even say she was coming, i could have just adjusted my paro. "Come inside now" i said, haven realised i had kept her standing at the door for almost 2 minutes. She came in with her bag and sat on my bed straight up. She started feeling at home already, apparently, she wanted to spend the night here as usual. Choi, what was i to do. The time was ticking off, it was 7:45pm already by my time and dammy must have been waiting and getting impatient. Nawa oo, which kind wahala be this? Funmi had no clue what was going on within me as she kept asking "Kola give me a blackberry charger, my phone is alnost dead" she must have said that a couple of times but i didn't hear her lol. I felt like ripping myself apart. I don die today. In the midst of my passive commotion i heard another knock on the door...

Watch out for the next episode guys
Written by Kola Falodun


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment